Tuesday, June 21, 2005

You Bastard(s)

I am tired. I am exhausted beyond belief. I sleep and I sleep, and I'm just as tired as before. I also have a sore throat and a headache, and my body is sore. And because I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I know that what I have is mono.

Alright now, who was it? Come on, fess up. Which one of you fuckos that I've been kissing was sick and didn't fucking tell me? You know who you are. Hell, you know who each other are (hint: if you haven't been in the Chicago area in the last two weeks, it's probably not you). I swear to you, next month when I have the energy to stand for longer than 4 minutes at a time, you'll pay big.

You just think about owning up, you germ-leaving kissing bandit you. You think about it...while I go take (another) nap...

1 comment:

TheJesusFish said...

Sources say that this strain of mono is very virulent and possibly fatal.

MONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONOMONO