Sunday, October 10, 2010

College Football Wrap Up

What a day!

  • #1 Alabama lost to South Carolina. I am only marginally upset that Lou Holtz called this.
  • Boise State needs to stop wearing the blue on blue uniforms at home. They blend into the field and I can't frikkin' see them.
Boise State (may or may not be appearing in your picture)
  • Spartans beat the Wolverines (again). Suck it, Blue.
  • O-H! With the Alabama loss I am very interested to see the BSC rankings when they come out next week. Also congrats to Coach Tressel on 100 wins and your uncanny ability to look like my dad.
  • Proposal: LSU is the most entertaining team to watch in all of college football. Please state your disagreements in the comments so I can tell you why you are wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LSU sucks balls. I am a Tennessee fan and LSU makes me want to cut my throat.